Investigation of complex formation of L-histidine with Co (II) by the PMR method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Eichhorn (editor)., Inorganic Biochemistry, Vol. 1, Elsevier (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.D. R. Eton and V. D. Phillips, “NMR in paramagnetic compounds,” Zh. Strukt. Khim.,9, No. 1, 153–162 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Tikhonov and N. A. Kostromina, “Investigation of complex formation and conformational equilibria in complexes in cobalt(II) and nickel(II) with α-amino acids by the PMR method,” Toer. Éksp. Khim.,19, No. 2, 244–247 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Kostromina and V. P. Tikhonov, “Investigation of the complex formation of L-histidine with nickel(II) by the PMR method,: Teor. Éksp. Khim.,16, No. 4, 511–518 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Nakamoto, V. Morimoto, and A. E. Martell, “Infrared spectra of aqueous solution. 1. Metal chelate compounds of amino acids,” J. Am. Chem. Soc.,83, No. 20, 4528–4532 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.C. C. McDonald and W. D. Phillips, “A nuclear magnetic resonance study of structures of cobalt(II) — histidine complexes,” J. Am. Chem. Soc.,85, No. 29, 3736–3742 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Earshaw and L. F. Larkworthy, “Structure of the oxygen carrying cobalt(II) histidine complexes,” Nature,192, 1068–1069 (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Yokoyama, H. Aiba, and H. Tanaka, “Acid dissociation constants of some histidinecontaining peptides and formation constants of their metal complexes,” Bull Chem. Soc. Jpn.,47, No. 1, 112–117 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.R. I. Sandberg and R. B. Martin, “Interactions of histidine and other imidazole derivatives with transition metal in chemical and biological systems,” Chem. Rev.,74, No. 4, 471–517 (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.N. A. Kostromina, “Investigation of the complex formation of methylglycine with lanthanum and lutetium by the method of proton resonance,” Zh. Neorg. Khim.,16, No. 11, 2966–2970 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985