Enzymatic hydrolysis of denatured pig pepsin by trypsin
- 28 Downloads
1. The conditions of the enzymatic hydrolysis of reduced carboxymethylated pepsin by trypsin have been studied.
2. The usefulness of chromatography on molecular sieves (“Sephadex”) as a method for the initial fractionation of a mixture of macropeptides has been demonstrated.
KeywordsTrypsin Carboxymethylated Lysine Residue Peptide Bond Chymotrypsin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. S. Hartley, Proceedings of the 5th International Biochemical Congress, Symposium IV, 133, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.E. Brand, In: Crystalline Enzymes [Russian translation], ed. J. Northrop, M. Kunitz, and R. Herriot, Moscow, IIL, 76, 1950.Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Ginodman, T. I. Greil, and V. N. Orekhovich, Proceedings of the 5th International Biochemical Congress, Abstracts of the Section Papers, 1, 71, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.F. W. Pairent and M. B. Williamson, Federation Proceedings, 20, 239, 1961.Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Stepanov and T. I. Greil, Biokhimiya, 28, 540, 1963.Google Scholar
- 7.T. I. Vaganova, E. D. Levin, and V. M. Stepanov, Biokhimiya, 29, 1070, 1964Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Stepanov, T. I. Vaganova, and Yu. S. Kuznetsov, Biokhimiya, 29, 529, 1964.Google Scholar