Use of coherent optical spatial filtration for improving the quality of x-ray images
Research, Design, And Technology
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsFiltration Spatial Filtration Optical Spatial Filtration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Goodman, Introduction to Fourier Optics, McGraw-Hill (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Strouk, Avtometriya, No. 5, 4–12 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Papoulis, Random Variables and Stochastic Processes, New York (1965), p. 403.Google Scholar
- 4.G. Krusos, Opt. Eng.,13, 208–218 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Damman, Opt. Acta,24, 385–390 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.J. B. Minkoff, et al., Appl. Opt.,7, 633–641 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Cain, Appl. Opt.,11, 2929–2955 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981