The action of the acid phosphomonoesterase of wheat bran on the methylamide of N-bensoyl-O-pyrophosphoserine
- 28 Downloads
The pyrophosphate bond of the methylamide of N-benzoyl-O-pyrophosphoserine is cleaved by the acid phosphatase from wheat bran. The rate of cleavage of the pyrophosphate bond is considerably higher than that of the phosphomonoester bond. The acid phosphatase preparation from wheat bran does not catalyze the phosphotransferase reaction, which shows a difference in the structures of the active centers and in the mechanisms of the action of the acid phosphatase of wheat bran and the alkaline phosphatase ofE. coli.
KeywordsAcid Phosphatase Pyrophosphate Ethanolamine Wheat Bran Phosphoethanolamine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Avaeva, M. M. Botvinik, and I. F. Syromyatnikova, ZhOKh, collection: The Chemistry of Natural Compounds, Their Analogs and Fragments [in Russian], 154, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Avaeva, S. N. Kara-Murza, and M. M. Botvinik, ZhOKh,36, 1509, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Avaeva, S. N. Kara-Murza, and M. M. Botvinik, Biokhim.,32, 5, 1967.Google Scholar
- 5.S. M. Avaeva, G. L. Kogan, S. N. Kara-Murza, and M. M. Botvinik, Vestnik MGU, ser. khim., no. 4, 87, 1967.Google Scholar
- 6.S. M. Avaeva, N. V. Ras'kova, and M. M. Botvinik, Biokhim.,33, 847, 1968.Google Scholar
- 10.S. M. Avaeva, N. V. Ras'kova, and A. T. Mevkh, Vestnik MGU, no. 4, 121, 1968.Google Scholar
- 11.S. M. Avaeva, M. M. Botvinik, and I. F. Syromyatnikova, Acta Chim. Hung,44, 223, 1965.Google Scholar