Structure of vincaridine and vincaricine
- 35 Downloads
1. Picrinine and a new base, vincaricine, have been isolated from the epigeal part ofVinca erecta Rgl. et Schmalh.
2. The structure of vincaricine has been established by a study of its IR, UV, NMR, and mass spectra and its chemical properties.
KeywordsAlkaloid Methoxyl Group Epigeal Part Zinc Dust Indole Product
- 2.D. A. Rakhimov, V. M. Malikov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],4, 331, 1968.Google Scholar
- 3.T. Kh. Il'yasova, V. M. Malikov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],4, 327, 1968.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Z. Britten, G. F. Smith, and G. Spiteller, Chem. and Ind.,36, 1492, 1963.Google Scholar
- 7.R. H. F. Manske, The Alkaloids: Chemistry and Physiology, VIII, 371, 1965.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972