- 37 Downloads
The ketalization of 16α,17α-epoxy-4-pregnene-3,20-dione has been studied. The structures of the compounds formed by its direct ketalization and the compounds the formation of which are connected with the Wagner-Meerwein rearrangement have been shown.
KeywordsAcetic Anhydride Acetal Group Hydrogen Fluoride Vinyl Proton Oily Residue
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.N. N. Suvorov, L. V. Sokolova, and N. V. Makarov, Izv. AN SSSR, ser. khim., 2257, 1960; 934, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.R. Sciaky, Gaz., 91, 562, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Hoffmeister and C. Rufer, Ber., 98, 2376, 1965.Google Scholar
- 8.K. Heusler, and A. Weffstein, Ber., 87, 1301, 1954.Google Scholar
- 11.Moiseenkov, Author's abstract of dissertation [in Russian], Moscow, 1964.Google Scholar