Synthesis of a hexapeptide containing valine, leucine, and glutamic acid
- 27 Downloads
The previously unreported methyl ester of N-benzyloxycarbonyl-L-phenylalanyl-L-valyl-Oγ-methyl-L-glutamyl-L-leucyl-L-valyl-L-alanine has been synthesized.
KeywordsMethyl Ester Hydrazide Anhydrous Sodium Sulfate Silver Nitrate Caustic Soda
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. V. Viktorov-Habokov, N. Ya. Krasnobrizhii, L. V. Fedorova, G. M. Dei, and A. F. Kryshtal', Abstracts of Lectures at the IInd All-Union Conference on the Development of Investigations and Pilot-Plant Work on the Synthesis and Use of Attractant Hormone Preparations and Sterilization for the Fight Against Pests of Agricultural Crops [in Russian], Échmiadzin (1973), p. 4.Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Poddubnaya, N. Ya. Krasnobrizhii, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,41, 567 (1971)42, 949 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Bergmann, L. Zervas, and J. Fruton, J. Biol. Chem.,115, 593 (1936).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Hunt and V. Vigneaud, J. Biol. Chem.,124, 699, (1938).Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. Boissonnas, S. Guttman, P.A. Jaquenoud, and J. P. Waller, Belv. Chem.,38, 1491 (1955).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976