Isolation and purification of biopolymers by affinity chromatography. VI. Preparation and properties of an affinity adsorbent with a polysaccharide spacer for the purification of proteolytic enzymes
- 70 Downloads
A new affinity sorbent has been synthesized — soybean trypsin inhibitor (STI)-amylopectin-hydrazidosuccinyl-Sepharose — and its properties have been studied in comparison with those of an analogous adsorbent without the spacer STI-Sepharose. The STI-amylopectin-hydrazidosuccinyl-Sepharose adsorbent has been used for the purification of trypsin from porcine pancreas and of callicrein from human blood plasma.
KeywordsSoybean Trypsin Inhibitor Cyanogen Bromide Human Blood Plasma Affinity Adsorbent Porcine Pancreas
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Klyashchitskii, V. F. Pozdner, V. Kh. Mitina, A. I. Voskoboev, and I. P. Chernikevich, Bioorg. Khim.,6 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Heber, R. Geiger, and N. H. Heimburger, Z. Physiol. Chem.,359, 659 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.B. A. Klyashchitskii and V. Kh. Mitina, Zh. Obsh. Khim.,48, 913 (1978).Google Scholar
- 10.B. A. Klyashchitskii, G. E. Koroleva, V. Kh. Mitina, R. P. Alekhina, I. B. Zborovskaya, and A. B. Likhtenshtein, Bioorg. Khim.,5, 92 (1979).Google Scholar
- 13.T. S. Paskhina, A. V. Krinskaya, and V. G. Zylova, Biokhimiya,40, 302 (1975).Google Scholar