Synthesis and study of the structure of new N-substituted 2-methyl-5-(1-methylethyl) cyclohexylamines
- 34 Downloads
Original methods of synthesizing N-substituted 2-methyl-5-(1-methylethyl)cyclohexylamines by hydroamination reactions of (+)-S-carvone with aliphatic nitriles and the hydroamination of some aldehydes and ketones with (+)-S-carvone oxime have been developed. The optimum conditions for performing these processes has been selected. It has been established by13C NMR that the reactions studied form a mixture of N-substituted carvo-, isocarvo-, neocarvo-, and neoisocarvomenthylamines in a ratio of 65:20:10:5. As a result of the investigation, 11 secondary amines of the p-menthane series not previously described in the literature have been isolated and characterized. The absolute configurations of the compounds synthesized have been determined.
KeywordsOxime Space Velocity Secondary Amine Carvone Cyclohexylamine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Japanese Patent No. 48-43612 (1973); Chem. Abstr.,81, 115912 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Blanc, P. Carnero, and B. Gastambide, Bull. Soc. Chim. Fr., No. 8, 1864 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.I. I. Bardyshev and N. G. Kozlov, Favorable Decision on USSR Patent Application No. 2,732,661 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.N. S. Kozlov, S. I. Kozintsev, and L. V. Naumova, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,226, No. 6, 1341 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.N. S. Kozlov, L. I. Moiseenok, and S. I. Kozintsev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,241, No. 6, 1345 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.I. I. Bardyshev, N. G. Kozlov, and A. A. Geller, Izv. Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Khim., Nauk., No. 3, 116 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.N. S. Kozlov, A. A. Tarasevich, S. I. Kozintsev, and L. V. Gladkikh, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,244, No. 5, 1130 (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.N. S. Kozlov, V. A. Tarasevich, S. I. Kozintsev, and L. V. Gladkikh, Dokl. Akad. Nauk BSSR,23, No. 10, 910 (1979).Google Scholar
- 12.T. I. Pekhk, É. T. Kippmaa, V. I. Lysenkova, and I. I. Bardyshev, Zh. Org. Khim.,15, 1877 (1979).Google Scholar
- 13.J. Cassan, Bull. Soc. Chim. Fr., Bo. 10, 3624 (1969).Google Scholar