Influence of growth regulators on the lipase activity of cotton seeds. I.
- 24 Downloads
A method has been proposed for evaluating the action of some growth regulators by measuring the lipase activity of sprouting cotton seeds.
KeywordsLipase Ascorbic Acid Growth Regulator Lipase Activity Succinic Acid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. E. Khafkin, Induced Synthesis of Enzymes in the Processes of the Growth and Morphogenesis of Plants [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Blagoveshchenskii and R. Kamilova, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,95, 309 (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Rakhimov and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,6, 782 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.M. M. Rakhimov, Sh. R. Mad'yarov, N. R. Dzhanbaeva, and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,6, 738 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.M. M. Rakhimov, N. N. Dzhanbaeva, and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,6, 642 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974