Synthesis of goebeline
- 26 Downloads
14,14′-Bimatridine has been obtained by the Wurtz and Ullman reactions. Goebeline has been synthesized from sophocarpine; it is an artefact and is formed in the thermal treatment of the combined alkaloids under factory conditions.
KeywordsAlkaloid Total Alkaloid Matrine Epigeal Part Preparative Separation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Iskandarov, B. Sadykov, Ya. V. Rashkes, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 347 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Preparative Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Surrey, Name Reactions in Organic Chemistry, 2nd ed., Academic Press, New York (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Okuda, H. Kamata, K. Tsuda, and J. Murakoshi, Chem. Ind. (London),29, 1326 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Iskandarov, D. Dzh. Kamalitdinov, M. R. Yagudaev, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 174 (1971).Google Scholar