Sesquiterpene lactones ofFerula olgae
- 28 Downloads
1. Six sesquiterpene lactones have been isolated fromFerula olgae Regel et Schmalh. Three of them have been identified with talassins A and B and 4-acetoxypruteninone, which have been described previously.
2. The structure of olgoferin has been confirmed by chemical reactions, and the structures previously proposed for olgin, 4-acetoxypruteninone, and talassin B have been reconsidered.
KeywordsLactone Sesquiterpene Lactone Activity Grade Neutral Alumina Isobutyric Acid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. A. Konovalova, A. I. kan'kovskii, K. S. Rybalko, V. I. Sheichenko, P. I. Zakharov, and M. G. Pimenov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 651 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.K. S. Rybalko, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,33, No. 8, 2734 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.O. A. Konovalova, K. S. Rybalko, V. I. Sheichenko, and D. A. Pakalin, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 741 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.O. A. Konovalova, K. S. Rybalko, and M. G. Pimenov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 122 (1973). (1973).Google Scholar