- 32 Downloads
1. Eight new representatives of methyl- and methoxycoumestans were obtained.
2. For the synthesis of the coumestans, the following previously undescribed coumarins have been synthesize 4,7-dihydroxy-5-methyl-, 4,7-dihydroxy-5-methoxy-, and 4-hydroxy-7-methoxy-5-methylcoumarins.
KeywordsCoumarin Malonic Acid Zinc Chloride Caustic Soda Sodium Carbonate Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. A. Shamshurin, M. A. Yampol'skaya, and L. L. Simonova, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],2, 51, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.L. L. Simonova and A. A. Shamshurin, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],3, 367, 1967.Google Scholar
- 4.L. L. Simonova and A. A. Shamshurin, Izv. AN MSSR, ser. biol. i khim. nauk, no. 1, 90, 1970.Google Scholar
- 5.H. W. Wanzlik, Angew Chem.,76, 8, 313, 1964.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Maillard, M. Vincent, and P. Delaunay, Bull.Soc. Chem. France, no. 8, 2520, 1966.Google Scholar