The nature of the globulin of the algaPhyllophora nervosa
The globulin of the algaPhyllophora is heterogeneous and consists of a number of fractions, some of which we assign to the glycoproteins. These fractions differ in their molecular weights, N-terminal amino acids, and the amount and composition of the amino acids and carbohydrates.
The main difference between the fractions ofPhyllophora globulin is the nature of the carbohydrate bond with the true protein part of the molecule.
KeywordsAspartic Acid Peptide Chain Amino Sugar Cysteic Acid Common Salt
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. I. Medvedeva, collection: “'Methods for increasing the biological value of fish products,” Report to the 2nd International Congress on Questions of the Science and Technology of the Fishing Industry [in Russian], Moscow, 133, 1966.Google Scholar
- 2.E. I. Medvedeva and E. B. Kaganovich, Izvestiya VUZ. Pishchevaya tekhnologiya no. 1,179, 1969.Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Gorozhankina, Vopr. med. khimii,4, 225, 1952.Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Dudkin and V. E. Starichkova, Izvestiya VUZ. Pishchevaya tekhnologiya, no. 1, 41, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Derevitskaya, Usp. biol. khimii,8, 168, 1967.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Spencer, in: K. Bentley, ed., Elucidation of the Structure of Organic Compounds by Physical and Chemical Methods [Russian translation], Moscow, 384, 1967.Google Scholar
- 7.G. Moravets, Macromolecules in Solution [in Russian], Moscow, 1967.Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Vendt and A. S. Tsyperovich, Ukr. biokh. zh.,22, 63, 1950.Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Stepanov, T. I. Vaganova, and V. S. Kuznetsov, Biokh.,29, 529, 1964.Google Scholar
- 10.K. V. Firfarova, Biokh.,23, 159, 1958.Google Scholar
- 11.E. I. Medvedeva and E. F. Selich, Biokh.,33, 635, 1968.Google Scholar
- 12.I. M. Hais and K. Macek, Paper Chromatography [Russian translation], Moscow, 290, 1962.Google Scholar