Phospholipids of the seed kernel of sunflowers
- 18 Downloads
The qualitative and quantitative composition of the phospholipid complex of the kernels of seeds of the oil-richHelianthus annuus and of the substances associated with them have been investigated by chromatography in a thin layer of silica gel.
The phospholipids consist of four groups of substances: phosphatidylcholines (51.3%), phosphatidylethanolamines (22.6%), phosphatidylinositols (21.8%), and phosphatidic acids (4.3%).
The substances associated with the phospholipid complex are cerebrosides and glycolipids, forming two groups in each case.
KeywordsPhosphatidylethanolamine Phosphatidic Acid Helianthus Annuus Seed Kernel Bromothymol Blue
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Goldovskii and A. Bozhenko, Masloboino-zhirovoe delo, no. 10, 21, 1932.Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Rzhekhin, N. I. Pogonkina, and I. A. Sokolova, Masloboino-zhirovaya promyshlennost, no. 12, 1, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.Handbook on Methods of Investigation, Technical and Chemical Control, and Production Accounting in the Oil and Fats Industry, Vol. 1 [in Russian], Book 1, Leningrad, pp. 262, 264, 316, 1967.Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Shcherbakov and R. B. Malkhas'yan, Izvestiya vuz. Pishchevaya tekhnologiya, no. 4, 16, 1969.Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Shcherbakov and R. B. Malkas'yan, Maslozhirovaya promyshlennost, no. 12, 2, 1969Google Scholar
- 6.É. V. Dyatlovitskaya, T. I. Torkhovskaya, and L. D. Bergel'son, Biokhim.,34, 177, 1969.Google Scholar
- 7.Preparative Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad, 155, 1964.Google Scholar
- 11.V. E. Voskovsky and E. Y. Kostetsky, J. Lipid. Res. 9, 396, 1968.Google Scholar
- 13.D. Tevekelov, Izv. instituta po khranen. Bolg. AN, 7, 21, 1968.Google Scholar