Isolation of the total tRNA from cotton seeds
- 38 Downloads
1. A comparative study has been made of various methods of isolating the tRNA from cotton seeds. It has been found that the best results are given by extraction of cotton seeds with a mixture of 80% phenol and 0.14 M NaCl.
2. The conditions have been worked out for the preparative isolation of the total tRNA.
KeywordsCotton Plant Cotton Seed Powdered Seed Acceptor Activity Phenol Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. U. Tuichibaev and A. P. Ibragimov, Uzb. Biol. Zh., No. 5 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Augustiniak, U. Karwowska, A. Gozdzicka, D. Labuda, and E. Zaradniak, Acta Biochim. Pol.,23, 3 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Kolmakova, B. F. Abdullaev, and R. N. Nuriddinov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 561 (1976).Google Scholar