Some reactions of α-hydroxymethylene- and α-dimethylaminomethylene-2,3-polymethylene-3,4-dihydroquinazolin-4-ones
- 24 Downloads
By the reaction of α-hydroxymethylene- and α-dimethylaminomethylene-2,3-polymethylene-3,4-dihydroquinazolin-4-ones with acid anhydrides and primary and secondary amines, the corresponding α-acyloxymethylene- and α-mono(di)-substituted aminomethylene-2,3-polymethylene-3,4-dihydroquinazolin-4-ones have been synthesized. The addition of hydrocyanic acid (from acetone cyanohydrin) to the double bond of the methylene group of the α-hydroxymethylene- and α-dimethylaminomethylene-2,3-trimethylene-3,4-dihydroquinazolin-4-ones has led to α-[cyano-(hydroxy)methyl1]- and α-[cyano(dimethylamino)methyl]-2,3-trimethylene-3,4-dihydroquinazolin-4-ones.
KeywordsTransferrin Cyano Dimethylamino Enamine Hydrocyanic Acid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.French Patent No. 2,098,361 (1962); Izobret. za Rubezhom, Issue 1, No. 6, 61 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Japanese Patent No. 47-37, 539 (1962); Izobret. za Rubezhom, Issue 1, No. 2, 78 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.French Patent No. 1,596,885 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.British Patent No. 972,977 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.Kh. M. Shakhidoyatov, É. Oripov, A. Irisbaev, and Ch. Sh. Kadyrov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 825 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Weygand and G. Hilgetag, Organisch-Chemische Experimentierkunst, J. A. Barth, Leipzig (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.R. S. Tsekhanskii, Zh. Org. Khim.,4, 886 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.D. Zh. Shmushkovich, Advances in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Vol. 4, Moscow (1966), p. 72.Google Scholar