Structure of a transformation product of perforine and haplophyllidine
- 16 Downloads
The structure of compound (IV) formed by the action of concentrated sulfuric acid on perforine and haplophyllidine has been established, and thus unambiguously confirms the structures proposed previously for these alkaloids.
KeywordsAlkaloid Berberine Methoxy Group Concentrate Sulfuric Acid Methyl Iodide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Bessonova and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 303 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. Sh. Faizutdinova, I. A. Bessonova, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 360 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Beynon, Mass Spectrometry and Its Applications to Organic Chemistry, Elsevier, Amsterdam (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Budzikiewicz, C. Djerassi, and D. Williams, Interpretation of Mass Spectra of Organic Compounds, Holden-Day, San Francisco (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.Varian NMR Spectra Catalogs, Varian Associates, Palo Alto, California, 2 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.Y. Asahina, T. Ohta, and M. Inubuse, Ber.,63, 2045 (1930).Google Scholar