The hydrolysis of the saponins ofAralia manchurica
- 35 Downloads
1. To perform the hydrolysis of the technical preparation “Saparal” the optimum conditions are 30-min heating in a 1:1 mixture of acetic acid and 20% sulfuric acid or a 1:1 mixture of acetic acid and 30% sulfuric acid.
2. It has been established that the hydrolysis of Saparal is a first-order reaction with Kh = 0.1855.
KeywordsSaponin Oleanolic Acid Sanguinarine Protopine Benzophenanthridine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. E. Vas'kovskii, “Triterpene glycosides of the Manchurian aralia,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Borkowski and B. Pasich, Pharm. Polska,18, No. 3, 49 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Lisevitskaya, Yu. K. Vasilenko, E. P. Parfent'eva, A. V. Simonyan, É. T. Oganesyan, and A. L. Shinkarenko, Proceedings of an Intercollegiate Scientific Conference [in Russian], Tomsk (1975), p. 87.Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Anisimov, V. A. Stonik, A. L. Kul'ga, É. V. Levina, V. S. Levina, and G. B. Elyakov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR,207, 711 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.N. K. Kochetkov, L. Ya. Khorlin, V. E. Vas'kovskii, and L. A. Vorotnikova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 568 (1960).Google Scholar