The isolation of erysimoside
- 21 Downloads
1. The conditions for the purification of a crude extract from resinous substances and sugars by organic solvents and from ballast substances by ion-exchange purification, and also the extraction of erysimoside from the purified aqueous solution, have been investigated.
2. The yield of erysimoside by the method described has been increased to 2% of the weight of the seeds.
KeywordsGlycoside Common Salt Resinous Substance Ethano USSR Author
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Maslennikova, F. S. Kristulas, and N. K. Abubakirov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,124, 822 (1959); Zh. Obshch. Khim.,31, 2069 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Maslennikova, G. L. Genkina, et al., Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 1973 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Maslennikova, L. D. Turova, N. K. Abubakirov, and A. M. Navruzova, USSR Authors' Certificate No. 186636; Byull. Izobret., No. 19, 70 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.M. D. Mashkovskii, in: Drugs [in Russian], Part 1, Moscow (1967), p. 346.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Maslennikova and N. K. Abubakirov, USSR Authors' Certificate No. 191058; Byull. Izobret., No. 3, 75 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Kh. Mushinskaya and V. A. Danel'yants, in: Investigations in the Field of the Industrial Use of Sorbents [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1961), p. 155.Google Scholar
- 7.M. T. Turakhodzhaev, M.-R. I. Shamsutdinov, and T. T. Shakirov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 139 (1970).Google Scholar