Study of substances contained in essential oils
- 25 Downloads
1. The action of KU-1 cation exchange resin on d-sabinene has been studied. This cation-exchanger causes the isomerization of d-sabinene, like other acidic catalysts.
2. In the acid isomerization of d-sabinene, in addition to α- and γ-terpinenes andp-cymene, which had been found previously, terpinolene is formed.
KeywordsMaleic Anhydride Acid Isomerization Sabinene Lanolin Cymene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. Wallach, Ann., 345, 151, 1906.Google Scholar
- 2.F. Semmier, Ber., 40, 2963, 1907.Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Rudakov, M. I. Goryaev, and G. A. Tolstikov, ZhOKh, 32, 312, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Verghes, J. Sci. Industr. Res., 16A, N12, 530, 1957.Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Rudakov and M. M. Shestaeva, ZhOKh, 28, 1199, 1955.Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Pigulevskii and A. T. Ryskal'chuk, Rastitel'noe syr'e, no. 8, Moscow and Leningrad, 240, 1961.Google Scholar
- 7.M. I. Goryaev and I. Pliva, Methods of Investigating Essential Oils [in Russian], Alma-Ata, 1962.Google Scholar
- 8.E. Gildemeister and Fr. Hoffmann, Die Etherischen Ole, Berlin 3, 93, 1960.Google Scholar