New O-acyl derivatives of lariciresinol
- 35 Downloads
In an investigation of the composition of the extractive substance of the wood ofAbies sibirica Ledeb. andA. nephrolepis Maxim., new O-acylated lignans, previously unknown in nature, have been isolated. The structures of the two new compounds have been established by physicochemical methods and by independent synthesis: they are lariciresinol coumarate and ferulate.
The PMR spectra of laricyl coumarate and laricyl ferulate were taken by G. A. Kalabin.
KeywordsFerulic Acid Dimethyl Ether Toluenesulfonic Acid Lariciresinol Isoimperatorin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. J. Taylor and A. R. Battersby, Oxidation Coupling of Phenols, N. J. (1976), p. 276.Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Medvedeva, L. D. Modonova, V. G. Leont'eva, V. N. Glazkova, and N. A. Tyukavkina, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 113 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Leont'eva, L. D. Modonova, and N. A. Tyukavkina, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 268 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.F. Sundom, Acta Chem. Scand.,22, 854 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.L. D. Modonova, V. K. Voronov, V. G. Leont'eva and N. A. Tyukavkina, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 165 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Leont'eva, L. D. Modonova, and N. A. Tyukavkina, Izv. Sibirskogo Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim. Nauk, No. 4, 159 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.N. S. Vul'fson, Preparative Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1964), p. 621.Google Scholar