An investigation of the structure of the phospholipids of the cotton plant of variety Tashkent-2
1. The fatty-acid compositions of the total phospholipids of the seed kernels of the cotton plant of variety Tashkent-2, after the elimination of carbohydrates, and of their main components have been studied.
2. It has been found that at 37–38°C the time of enzymatic hydrolysis is considerably shortened.
3. A study of the products of acid and enzymatic hydrolysis has shown the structure of the individual phospholipids.
KeywordsEnzymatic Hydrolysis Cotton Plant Total Phospholipid Saturated Form Seed Kernel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. U. Babaev, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 417 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.M. U. Babaev, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 328 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Tevekelov, Izvestiya na Instituta po Khranene [Bulgaria],7, 21 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Novitskaya, Methodical Handbook on the Thin-Layer Chromatography of the Phospholipids [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Fieser, in: Modern Methods of Experimentation in Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Moscow (1960), p. 94.Google Scholar
- 9.Handbook of Methods of Investigation, of Technological Control, and of the Accounting of Production in the Oils and Fats Industry, Vol. 1, Book 1 [in Russian], Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.K. Kadyrov, T. V. Chernenko, and A. U. Umarov, Maslozhir. Prom., No. 11, 15 (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.E. Stahl, ed., Thin-Layer Chromatography, Springer-Verlag, New York (1969).Google Scholar
- 12.A. L. Markman, T. V. Chernenko, and A. U. Umarov, Prikl. Biokhim. Mikrobiol.,5, No. 5, 616 (1969).Google Scholar