Synthesis of carboxyethyl cellulose
Scientific Research At The Man-Made Fibre Establishments The Cherkassy Fibre Plant
- 48 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Cellulose Carboxyethyl
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A.G.Yashunskaya, Z.A.Rogovin, and A.A.Berlin, Zh.Prikl.Khim.,29, No.1 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.Z.A.Rogovin, Usp.khim.,28 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.USA Patent No.800478 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.USA Patent No.2618635 (1952).Google Scholar
- 5.Japanese Patent No.1161 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.Guben-Veil, Methods of Organic Chemistry (in Russian), Khimiya (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu.S.Kozlova, A.A.Pogodaeva, and Z.A.Rogovin, in “Cellulose and its Derivatives” (in Russian), Khimiya (1963), p.3.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Company Limited 1972