Insect pheromones and their analogs I. Synthesis of the sex attractant of the codling moth
- 30 Downloads
The synthesis of the sex attractant of the codling mothLaspeyresia pomonella has been performed using as the initial compounds linear dimers of butadiene with methyl acrylate.
KeywordsMethyl Organic Chemistry Acrylate Butadiene Methyl Acrylate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.G. A. Tolstikov, U. M. Dzhemilev, and R. I. Khusnutdinov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1562 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Tolstikov, U. M. Dzhemilev, R. I. Khusnutdinov, and L. M. Zelenova, Zh. Org. Khim.,12, No. 2, 315 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Singer, U. Wilfried, and D. Manfred, Synthesis,5, 265 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.O. S. Vostrikova, U. M. Dzhemilev, G. A. Tolstikov, and L. M. Zelenova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2018 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Klein, F. Thömel, M. Struwe, P. Heimbach, and H. Schenkluhn, Ann. Chem., 352 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Descoins and C. A. Henrick, Tetrahedron Lett., No. 3, 2999 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Tolstikov, U. M. Dzhemilev, and R. I. Khusnutdinov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,45, 1322 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Tamura and J. Kochi, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,93, 1485 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978