Flavones of the roots of Scutellaria baicalensis
- 67 Downloads
1. A qualitative analysis of the flavonoid aglycones in the roots ofScutellaria baicalensis Georg. has been performed, and more than 20 substances have been detected in them.
2. Six individual flavonoid aglycones have been obtained, and on the basis of chemical and spectral characteristics they have been identified as baicalein, 7-O-methylbaicalein, oroxylin, norwogonin, 7-O-methylnorwogonin, and wogonin.
KeywordsFlavonoid Flavone Baicalein Baicalin Wogonin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. A. Soboleva, in: Medicinal Plants of Siberia and Drugs Based on Them, No. 1 [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1944), p. 17.Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Bukharov, R. I. Rudakova, V. I. Vysochin, and G. A. Arkhipova, Proceedings of the 2nd Conference on the Investigation of Medicinal Plants of Siberia and the Far East [in Russian], Tomsk (1961), p. 22.Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Litvinenko, A. A. Meshcheryakov, T. P. Popova, and A. S. Ammosov, Izv. Akad. Nauk TurkmSSR, No. 4, 40 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Litvinenko, T. P. Popova, and A. S. Ammosov, Abstracts of Lectures at a Seminar on the Physiology and Biochemistry of Phenolic Compounds of Plants [in Russian], Tartu (1972), p. 5.Google Scholar