Isolation and purification of gamma-globulin from blood plasma and serum by absorption on aminosilochrome
An accelerated method has been developed for isolating gamma-globulin from blood plasma and serum which is based on sorption on aminosilochrome C-80 under static conditions.
KeywordsBlood Plasma Human Blood Serum Silochrome Accelerate Method Porcine Pepsin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. A. Tel'nova, S. V. Belyaev, T. S. Kotova, and V. M. Stepanov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 261 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.C. A. Williams and M. W. Chase, Methods in Immunology and Immunochemistry, Academic Press, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.T. A. Solov'eva, S. V. Belyaev, and V. M. Stepanov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 398 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Kh. Akrapov and V. M. Stepanov, Prikl. Biokhim. Mikrobiol.,13, 141 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Perkins, in: Manual of Tissue Typing Techniques (ed. J. G. Ray, D. B. Hare, and E. Donald), Bethesda, Maryland (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.K. Weber and M. Osborn, J. Biol. Chem.,244, 4406 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Grabar and P. Burton, Immunoelectrophoretic Analysis [Russian translation], Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978