Synthesis and biological activity of RS-abscisic acid and its analogs
RS-Abscisic acid and some of its analogs have been obtained. The biological activity of these compounds has been studied in dependence on their structure.
It was found that precursors of RS-abscisic acid suppress the growth of segments of coleoptiles to a considerably smaller extent than the acid itself.
KeywordsAbscisic Acid Allyl Bromi Dimethylaniline Triphenylphosphine Oxide Ethyl Bromoacetate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.M. Mousseron-Canet, J. Mani, J. Dalle, and J. Olive, Bull. Soc. Chim. France,12, 3674, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Yanovskaya and V. F. Kucherov, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim.,8, 1504, 1965.Google Scholar
- 9.H. Henbest, J. Chem. Soc.,1951, 1074.Google Scholar
- 10.French Patent No. I. 358760, 1965.Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Karyakin, V. Ya. Tokareva, and N. I. Skvortsova, Tr. Vsesoyuzn. N.-I. Instituta Sinteticheskikh i Dushistykh Veshchestv, No. 5, 73, 1961.Google Scholar