A study of the globulins of the seeds of the cotton plant of variety 108-F and radiomutants
- 15 Downloads
A difference in the contents of the globulin components in radiomutants of the cotton plant in three generations has been established.
The ratio of the globulin components in the seeds of the radiomutant of the 1966 crop was restored, but there was a change in the primary structure of the 7S-globulin isolated from this plant.
KeywordsCotton Plant Cotton Seed Salt Extract Isoleucine Leucine Total Globulin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Ibragimov, Sh. Yunuskhanov, and A. V. Tuichiev, Uz. Biol. Zh., No. 1, 3, 1970.Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Ibragimov, Sh. Yunuskhanov, and P. Tursunbaev, DAN UzSSR, No. 3, 48, 1970.Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Ibragimov, Sh. Yunuskhanov, and A. V. Tuichiev, Biokhim.,34, 1107, 1969.Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Ibragimov, A. V. Tuichiev, Sh. Yunuskhanov, and A. V. Yuldashev, Subjects of the II All-Union Biochemical Congress, Section 17 [in Russian], Tashkent, 1969, p. 9.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Bailey, Techniques in Protein Chemistry [Russian translation], Moscow, 1965, p. 187.Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Ibragimov and Sh. Yunuskhanov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],6, 348, 1970.Google Scholar