A study of the lipolytic enzymes of cotton seeds III. Isolation and properties of the tributyrinases
- 21 Downloads
1. The preparative separation of the tributyrinases of cotton seeds has been performed. Purified (electrophoretically homogeneous) fluorine-sensitive tributyrinase has been obtained.
2. The mechanism of the inhibition of tributyrinases by sodium fluoride has been studied. The hypothesis has been put forward that the surface of the micelle of the lipid is part of the structure of the active center of the enzyme.
KeywordsLipase Lipase Activity Butyric Acid Cotton Seed Sodium Fluoride
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Desnuelle and P. Savary, J. Lipid Res.,4, 369 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Brokerhoff, Arch. Biochem. Biophys.,134, 36 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Rakhimov, N. R. Dzhanbaeva, and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 602 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Webb, Enzyme and Metabolism Inhibitors, Academic Press, New York, Vol. 1 (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.M. M. Rakhimov, N. R. Dzhanbaeva, and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 642 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.M. M. Rakhimov, Sh. R. Mad'yarov, N. R. Dzhanbaeva, and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 738 (1970).Google Scholar
- 11.N. R. Dzhanbaeva, M. M. Rakhimov, and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 226 (1972).Google Scholar