The use of the silylation reaction in the synthesis of peptides from L-lysine
- 43 Downloads
1. A number of peptides have been obtained from L-lysine by the application of the silylation method.
2. The peptides obtained can be used as intermediates in the synthesis of biologically active substances.
KeywordsDipeptide Lysine Residue Thyroglobulin DMFA Calcium Hydride
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. E. Pierce, Silylation of Organic Compounds, Pierce Chemical Co., Rockford (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Piekos, Wiadom. Chem.,22, 543 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Rogozhin, A. I. Yurtanov, Yu. A. Davidovich, S. M. Andreev, and N. V. Mironov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1868 (1974).Google Scholar