Influence of solvents on the parameters of the PMR spectra of the phthalide-isoquinoline alkaloids. VI
- 23 Downloads
As the result of a study of the influence of solvents on the parameters of the NMR spectra of a number of phthalide-isoquinoline alkaloids it has been established that benzene causes changes of different magnitudes in the CSs of the 4′-OCH3, 5′-OCH3, and N-CH3 protons in the erythro and threo series. Furthermore, it has been found that TFA causes specific changes in the CSs and SSCCs of the H1 and H9 protons in the bases of these series. The possibility has been shown of using the results of the influence of different solvents to solve structural and stereochemical problems in the study of the alkaloids phthalide-isoquinoline series.
KeywordsAlkaloid Erythro Threo Phthalide OCH3 Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. L. Seitanidi, M. R. Yagudaev, and V. M. Malikov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 360 (1977)Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Yunusov, S. T. Akramov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,162, 607 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Israilov, M. S. Yunusov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 194 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.R. H. F. Manske, Can. J. Res.,B14, 325 (1937).Google Scholar
- 5.R. H. F. Manske, Can. J. Res.,B18, 288 (1940).Google Scholar
- 9.J. D. Connolly and M. Crindle, Chem. Ind. (London), 379 (1965).Google Scholar
- 11.V. F. Bystrov, Usp. Khim., 512 (1972).Google Scholar