Some products of the coupling of gossypol with diazotized amines
- 25 Downloads
A series of products of the coupling of gossypol with diazotized amines has been obtained. It has been established that they are monoadducts. The possibility of using them as dyes for cotton fabric has been shown.
KeywordsGossypol Cotton Fabric Diazonium Salt Sulfanilic Acid Dimethyl Fumarate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Karrer, Organic Chemistry, Fourth English ed., Elsevier, Amsterdam (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.A. L. Markman and Yu. P. Zalesov, Maslob.-Zhir. Prom., No. 3, 8 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.Preparative Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1959), p. 55.Google Scholar
- 4.Modern Experimental Methods in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1960), p. 224.Google Scholar
- 5.A. L. Markman and V. P. Rzhekhin, Gossypol and Its Derivatives [in Russian], Moscow (1965), p. 18.Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Amiantov, The Chemistry and Technology of Intermediates and Dyes [in Russian], Moscow (1949), p. 149.Google Scholar