Rapid method for the quantitative determination of sanguiritrine in the herbsMacleaya cordata andMacleaya microcarpa
- 37 Downloads
For analyzing the herb plume poppy a spectrophotometric method has been developed which is distinguished by a high productivity thanks to the absence of a stage of chromatographically separating the combined alkaloids. The error of a single determination is ±5.07%.
KeywordsAlkaloid Spectrophotometric Method Berberine Chloroform Extract Sulfuric Acid Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Kodash, O. I. Zakharova, V. T. Sheverdinov, A. M. Zakharov, and E. E. Khlaptsev, Rast. Resur.,11, No. 2, 217 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Vichkanova and V. V. Adgina, Antibiotiki, No. 10, 902 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Vichkanova and V. V. Adgina, Antibiotiki, No. 7, 609 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Maslova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 261 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.I. E. Kopylova, G. A. Maslova, and M. E. Perel'son, Khim. Farm. Zh., No. 1, 58 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.I. E. Kopylova, G. A. Maslova, and M. E. Perel'son, Khim. Farm. Zh., No. 9, 131 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.H. G. Kiryakov, M. S. Kitova, and A. V. Georgieva, C. R. Acad. Bulg. Sci.,20, 189 (1967).Google Scholar