The quantitative determination of foetidine
- 18 Downloads
1. On the basis of a study of the polarographic behavior of foetidine in (C2H5)4NOH, a chromatopolarographic method for the quantitative determination of foetidine in the epigeal part ofThalictrum foetidium has been described.
2. A spectrophotometric method for the quantitative determination of foetidine dihydrochloride in tablets has been proposed.
KeywordsAlkaloid Epigeal Part Measuring Flask Polarographic Behavior Powdered Tablet
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dzh. Sagrazakov, Z. F. Ismailov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk UzSSR, No. 6, 28 (1963); Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 43 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Mairanovskii, Catalytic and Kinetic Waves in Polarography [in Russian], Moscow (1966), p. 228.Google Scholar
- 3.T. A. Kryukova, S. I. Sinyakova, and T. V. Aref'eva, Polarographic Analysis, [in Russian], Moscow (1959), p. 179.Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Mollov, V. St. Georgiev, P. P. Panov, and D. Jordanov, Dokl. Bolg. Akad. Nauk,20, 333 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Akhrem and A. I. Kuznetsova, Thin-Layer Chromatography [in Russian], Moscow (1965), p. 17.Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Izmailov, A. K. Franke, and I. S. Simon, Med. Prom. SSSR,11, 36 (1959).Google Scholar