Mass spectrometry of dubinidine and dubinine
- 20 Downloads
1. Features of the fragmentation of dubinidine and dubinine are explained by the presence of a branched side chain in the dihydrofuran ring.
2. The structure of isodubinidine has been elucidated on the basis of its chemical characteristics and UV and mass spectra.
KeywordsDihydropyran Furano Alcoholic Alkali Branched Side Chain Dihydrofuran Ring
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Ya. V. Rashkes, Z. Sh. Faizutdinova, and S. Yu. Yunusov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],6, 107, 1970.Google Scholar
- 7.G. P. Sidyakin, M. Eskairov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, ZhOKh,30, 338, 1960.Google Scholar
- 10.H. Budzikiewicz, C. Djerassi, and D. H. Williams, Mass Spectrometry of Organic Compounds, Holden-Day, Inc., 1967.Google Scholar