Investigations in the field of lipids
- 24 Downloads
1. The synthesis of the following neutral plasmalogens has been effected: α-O-(octadec-1-enyl)-β, α′distearoylglycerol, α-O-(octadec-1-enyl)-β, α′-dipalmitoylglycerol, α-O-(hexadec-1-enyl)-β, α′-distearoylglycerol, and α-O-(pentadec-1-enyl)-β, α′-dipalmitoylglycerol.
2. During the synthesis, the following compounds were isolated and characterized by their physicochemical constants: the α-octadec-1-enyl ether of glycerol, α-(2-hydroxyoctadecyl) β, α′-isopropylideneglyceryl ether, the tosylate of α-(2-hydroxyoctadecyl) β, α′-isopropylideneglyceryl ether, and α-O-(2-tosyloxyoctadecyl) glycerol.
3. The IR spectra of the α-octadec-1-enyl ether of glycerol and the neutral plasmalogens have been studied.
KeywordsVinyl Ether Tosylate Activity Grade Glyceryl Ether Pyridine Hydrochloride
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. W. Thiele, Z. klin. Chem.,2, 33, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Parfenov, G. A. Serebrennikova, and N. A. Preobrazhenskii, ZhOrKh.2, 629, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Parfenov, G. A. Serebrennikova, and N. A. Preobrazhenskii, ZhOrKh,2, 633, 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Serebrennikova, E. A. Parfenov, N. I. Serebryakova, and N. A. Preobrazhenskii, KhPS, [Chemistry of Natural Compounds], 306, 1966.Google Scholar