1-Substituted quinolin-4-one imines with biological activity. I
- 49 Downloads
The interrelationship between structure and pharmacological activity has been studied in a series of 1-substituted quinolin-4-one imines. It has been shown that some derivatives may be of interest for medicinal use.
KeywordsAntidepressive Effect Caustic Soda Galanthamine Ethyl Bromide Quinolinone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Greshoff, Rec. trav. chem., 19, 360–362, B. U., 1900.Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Frolova, A. I. Ban'kovskii, and V. S. Zheleznova, Med. prom. SSSR, no. 11, 20–24, 1957.Google Scholar
- 3.B. Avramova, Tr. NIKhFI, 4, 40, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Turova, V. S. Nikol'skaya, and K. N. Trutneva, Farmakologiya i toksikologiya, no. 3, 1957; Medicinal Substances from Plants [in Russian], Moscow, 218, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.B. Ban'kovskii, Zh. K. Perel'son, and V. A. Shevelev, DAN SSSR, 5, 1073, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.B. Avramova, Farmatsiya, no. 6, 29, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.USSR patent no. 11, 130/8, November 1965.Google Scholar
- 8.N. Tyutyulkova and V. Ognyanova, Eksp. morf. i. Med., 1968.Google Scholar