The structure of vinerine and vineridine
1. The epigeal part ofV. erecta gathered in the Tashkent Oblast in the early vegetation period contains a mixture of alkaloids (2.7%). Separation of the total alkaloids gave vincanine, vincanidine, vinervine, akuammine, kopsinine, pseudokopsinine, and the new bases vinerine and vineridine.
2. The structure of vinerine has been established by a study of the IR, NMR, and mass spectra. Vineridine is isomeric with vinerine at C3 and C7.
3. A new base, hydroxyindole reserpinine, has been obtained from reserpinine.
KeywordsAlkaloid Sodium Borohydride Methyl Iodide Total Alkaloid Epigeal Part
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Kh. Yuldashev, V. M. Malikov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, DAN UzSSR, no. 1, 25, 1960.Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Malikov, P. Kh. Yuldashev, and S. Yu. Yunusov, DAN UzSSR, no. 4, 21, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.N. Abdurakhimova, P. Kh. Yuldashev, and S. Yu. Yunusov, DAN UzSSR, no. 2, 29, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Kuchenkova, P. Kh. Yuldashev, and S. Yu. Yunusov, DAN UzSSR, no. 11, 42, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.Sh. Z. Kasymov, P. Kh. Yuldashev, and S. Yu. Yunusov, DAN SSSR, 162, no. 1, 102, 1965; 163, no. 6, 1400, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.N. Abdurakhimova, P. Kh. Yuldashev, and S. Yu. Yunusov, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds], 224, 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Raymond-Hamet, Compts. rend., 235, 547, 1952.Google Scholar