Gas-chromatographic determination of the ratio of visnadin and dihydrosamidin in mixtures of them
- 30 Downloads
A gas-chromatographic method for determining the ratio of visnadin and dihydrosamidin in mixtures of them has been developed.
KeywordsZero Line Peak Versus Behenic Acid Isovaleric Acid Methylbutyric Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.French Patent No. 1273873, A61k-CO7d.Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Sharova, Farmakologiya i Toksikologiya,3, 284 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Proceedings of an All-Union Scientific Conference on the Pharmacological and Clinical Study of Plant Drugs [in Russian], Min. Med. Prom., VILR, Moscow (1972), p. 56 (Visnadin) and pp. 76, 85, and 89 (Dimidin).Google Scholar
- 5.F. V. Babilev and G. K. Nikonov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 353 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.G. K. Nikonov and V. V. Vandyshev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 118 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Sheichenko and V. V. Vandyshev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 368 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Scarisbrick, “Volatile acids,” in: Modern Methods of Plant Analysis (ed. K. Paech and M. V. Tracey), Vol. 11, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1955), p. 444.Google Scholar
- 10.Handbook on Gas Chromatography [in Russian], Moscow (1969), p. 223.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976