Isolation of γ-globulin from blood serum by chromatography on aminosilochrome C-80
- 19 Downloads
A method has been developed for isolating a fraction enriched in γ-globulin from human blood serum on a column of aminosilochrome C-80.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Blood Serum Human Blood Human Blood Serum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Handbook of Experimental Immunology, (ed. D. M. Weir), Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford and Edinburgh (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.C. A. Williams and M. W. Chase, Methods in Immunology and Immunochemistry, New York-London, Vol. 2 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.L. F. Matyash, T. L. Voyushina, S. V. Belyaev, and V. M. Stepanov, Prikl. Biokhim. Mikrobiol.,11, 604 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Kh. Akparov and V. M. Stepanov, Prikl. Biokhim. Mikrobiol., No. 13 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Perkins, Manual of Tissue Typing Techniques, 128th ed. by J. G. Ray, I. P. Donald, B. Hare, B. S. Pharm, E. Donald, and M. D. Kayhoe, Bethesda, Maryland (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Weber and M. Osborn, J. Biol. Chem.,244, 4406 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.O. Ouchterlony, Acta Path. Microbiol. Scand.,32, 231 (1953).Google Scholar
- 8.P. Grabar and P. Burtin, Analyse Immunoelectrophoretiqué, Masson et Cie, Paris (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977