Diagnosis and therapy of gastric polyps with the help of fiber-optics gastroscopes
- 15 Downloads
1. Gastroscopy together with morphologic examination is a precise method of diagnosis of gastric polyps.
2. Removal of polyps under observation through a fiber gastroscope is a safe and effective method of therapy.
3. The use of morphological methods (histologic and cytologic examinations) deepens and widens the diagnostic possibilities of fiber gastroscopy.
KeywordsCytologic Examination Precise Method Morphologic Examination Morphological Method Gastric Polyp
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Tsepelev, S. Z. Mitnitskaya, V. N. Sazontova, et al., Nov. Med. Tekhniki, No. 2, 5–14.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Vasil'yev, N. K. Matveev, V. V. Neugodov, et al., in: Pressing Problems of Gastroenterology [in Russian], No. 9, Vol. 2, Moscow (1976), pp. 154–158.Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Savel'ev, V. M. Buyanov, and A. S. Balalykin, Endoscopy of the Abdominal Cavity Organs [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Classen, and L. Demling, Dtsch. Med. Wschr.,96, pp. 1466–1467 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Ottenjann, Med. Trib., No. 23, p. 26 (1971).Google Scholar