Investigation of a CO2 extract of the fruit of Capsicum annuum
- 35 Downloads
The composition of a CO2 extract of the fruit of the pepperCapsicum annuum L. with respect to the main classes of compounds has been studied. A method has been developed for the extraction and quantitative determination of capsaicine.
KeywordsCarotenoid Capsaicine Capsicum Annuum Phthalic Anhydride Ocimene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. Brauer and W. Schön, Angeu. Bot.36, 25 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Oldham, Manufact. Chemist and Aerosol News, No. 3, 37 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Szabo and K. Ameri, Perfum. and Cosmet.,85, No. 12, 33 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. S. Meerov and A. N. Katyuzhanskaya, Application for Authors' Certificate No. 1691 245/28–13, Cl. A. 23 1/28.Google Scholar
- 5.GOST 14618 2–69-GOST 14618. 12–69. Methods for Testing Essential Oils, Perfume and Materials, and Intermediates of Their Synthesis [in Russian], Committee of Standards, Measurements, and Measuring Instruments of the Council of Ministers of the USSR, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Handbook on Methods of Investigation, Technological Control, and Accounting of Production in the Oils and Fats Industry [in Russian], Vol. 1, Book 2 (1967), p. 890.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Blazovich, Elelmiszertundomamy,2, 127 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Orekhov, The Chemistry of the Alkaloids [in Russian], Moscow (1955), pp. 17, 30.Google Scholar
- 9.A. Goryaev and I. Pliva, Methods of Investigating Essential Oils [in Russian], Akad. Nauk. KazSSR (1962), pp. 394, 592.Google Scholar
- 10.Ya. S. Meerov and A. N. Katyuzhanskaya, Khim. Prirodn. Soedinen., 184 (1973).Google Scholar