Olivomycin and related antibiotics XXVI. The absolute configurations of olivin and of chromomycinone
- 15 Downloads
The stereochemical correlation of olivin with chromomycinone and the directed degradation of the first of them to di-O-methyl-D-tartaric acid (XXI) has been effected. As a result, it has been shown that olivin and chromomycinone both have the absolute configuration 2S,3R,1′S,3′S,4′R and possess the respective structures (Ia) and (Ib).
KeywordsEthyl Acetate Absolute Configuration Methyl Stearate Ketol Hydroxy Ester
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Berlin, M. N. Kolosov, and L. A. Piotrovich, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 519 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Berlin, M. N. Kolosov, and L. A. Piotrovich, Tetrahedron Lett., 1329 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.G. P. Bakhaeva, Yu. A. Berlin, M. M. Kolosov, and O. A. Chuprunova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 580 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.G. P. Bakhaeva, Yu. A. Berlin, M. N. Kolosov, and O. A. Chuprunova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 572 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.R. T. Aplin and W. T. Pike, Chem. Ind. (London), 2009 (1966); R. W. A. Oliver and R. M. Rashman, J. Chem. Soc., Ser. B, 341 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Anschutz and A. Pictet, Ber.,13, 1176 (1880).Google Scholar