NMR spectra of dihydrogalanthamine and dihydroepigalanthamine and of their acetyl derivatives
- 19 Downloads
1. On the basis of the results of a comparative study of the NMR spectra of dihydrogalanthamine and dihydroepigalanthamine and their acetyl derivatives it has been shown that in the hydrogenation of the C2-C3 double bond of galanthamine and its analog a diamagnetic shift of the i and C1-H protons by 0.35 and 0.25–0.60 ppm, respectively, take place.
2. The anomalous nature of the CSs of theae C1-H protons in these compounds is due to the substantial influence on their magnetic anisotropy and electric field of the unshared pair of electrons of the O atom and the C-O bond of ring C.
KeywordsMagnetic Anisotropy Dihydro Acetyl Derivative Galanthamine Dihydrofuran
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. R. Yagudaev, A. A. Abdusamatov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 235 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Jackman, Applications of NMR Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry, 1st ed., Pergamon (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Bhacca and D. Williams, Applications of NMR Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry, Holden-Day (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.R. F. Zürcher, Progr. Nucl. Mag. Res. Spectrosc.,2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Bogat-skii, Yu. Yu. Samitov, N. L. Garkovik, and S. A. Andronati, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 195 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.N. F. Proskurnina and A. P. Yakovleva, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,22, 1899 (1952).Google Scholar