Polarographic cell for microanalysis of biological substances
Studies, Design, And Technology
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsBiological Substance Polarographic Cell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Dedyurin, I. A. Pelishenko, and V. S. Eletskii, Nov. Med. Tekh., Moscow, No. 5, 25–26 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Dedyurin and I. A. Pelishenko, USSR Patent No. 1029067, Otkrytiya, No. 21 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Dedyurin, I. A. Pelishenko, A. N. Galushkin, and V. S. Eletskii, Med. Tekh., No. 6, 18–21 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Forman and P. Stockwell, Automatic Chemical Analysis [Russian translation], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Fritz and G. Schenk, Quantitative Analysis [Russian translation], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.I. G. Shevchenko and V. I. Gorodynskii, Polarography in Medicine and Biology [in Russian], Kiev (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987