Transient responses of potentiometric systems
- 8 Downloads
1. The effect of flow hydrodynamics on transient time for a specimen in a flow-type ISE has been clarified when analyzing whole blood and serum, and an optimal variant has been proposed for the arrangement of measuring apparatus based on an ISE.
2. Flow-type apparatus is proposed that analyzes potassium and calcium with an error of 5% at a rate of 15 to 20 analyses per hour.
KeywordsCalcium Potassium Transient Response Optimal Variant Transient Time
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. G. Andzhaparidze, V. I. Gavrilov, B. R. Semenov, and L. T. Stepanova, Tissue Culture in Virological Studies [in Russian], Moscow (1962), pp. 37–38.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Darst (editor), Ion-Selective Electrodes [Russian translation], Moscow (1972), pp. 246–249.Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Kapustin, G. M. Sorokina, A. I. Zaidenman, et al., Elektrokhimiya,18, No. 10, 1435 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.B. P. Nikol'skii, E. A. Meterova, A. L. Grekovich, and E. V. Yurinskaya, Zh. Anal. Khim., No. 2, 205–208 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Forman and P. Stockwell, Automatic Chemical Analysis [Russian translation], Moscow (1978), pp. 90–98.Google Scholar
- 7.Recommendations for Publishing Manuscripts of Ion-Selective Electrodes, Ion-Selective Electrode Review,1, 139–144 (1979).Google Scholar