Instrument for measuring the contractile activity of the uterus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. A. Beloshapko, Akush. i Gin., No. 6, 18 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Shminke, Akush. i Gin., No. 12, 66 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Pronina, Akush. i Gin., No. 6, 18 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.R. I. Kalganova and Yu. F. Zmanovskii, Akush. i Gin., No. 5 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.M. P. Shlein, Data on a Study of the Contractile Activity of the Uterus during Labor using the Method of Multichannel External Hysterography, Candidate's Dissertation, Omsk (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.A. J. Kraphol, G. G. Myers, and R. Caldeyro-Barna, Am. J. Obstet. Gynec.,106, 378 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.V. F. Pronin, S. A. Vinokurskii, and S. L. Édlis, Author's Certificate No. 260087, Izobreteniya, No. 3 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.V. F. Pronin, R. A. Khentov, et al., Med. Tekh., No. 4 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.S. B. M. Reynolds, J. S. Harris, and J. Koiser, Clinical Measurement of Uterine Forces in Labor, Springfield (1954).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974