A simulation model for medical organizations: Application to a cardiological outpatient department
Investigation, Design, And Technology
KeywordsSimulation Model Outpatient Department Medical Organization Cardiological Outpatient Cardiological Outpatient Department
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. I. Kal'yu, The Essence of the Systems Approach and its Use in Health Care [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. L. Lifshits and É. A. Mal'ts, Statistical Simulation of Queueing Systems [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Naylor, J. Boton, D. Berdik, et al., Computer Simulation Experiments with Models for Economic Systems [Russian translation], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.N. P. Buslenko, Simulating Complex Systems [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Pranevichyus, Mathematical Models for the Technical Support to Computer-Aided Management and Their Applications [in Russian], Vilnius (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Borovkov, Statistical Processes in Queueing Theory [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.E. N. Dubrovskii, Med. Tekh., No. 6, 19–22 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984