Magnetisation of superconducting carbides
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. W. Roberts,Progress in Cryogenics 4 (1964) 159.Google Scholar
- 2.A. L. Giorgi, E. G. Szklarz, E. K. Storms, A. L. Bowman, andB. T. Matthias,Phys. Rev. 125 (1962) 837.Google Scholar
- 3.D. J. Rowcliffe, (Lockheed Missile and Space Corp, Palo Alto, California), private communication.Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Narlikar andD. Dew-Hughes,J. Matls. Sci. 1 (1966) 317.Google Scholar
- 5.D. Dew-Hughes,Matls. Sci. and Eng. 1 (1966) 2.Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Campbell, Ph.D. thesis, Cambridge (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.J. E. Evetts, Ph.D. thesis, Cambridge (1966).Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall 1967